Mary Greenwell isn’t just a 50-something make-up genius at the top of her field; she’s a 50-something woman facing the same skin/sag/wrinkle challenges that all of us who live on a planet with gravitational pull have to face.
One of the greatest allies that we have at our fingertips, though, is make-up. “The right blusher, bronzer and, in some cases, contour powder give a face back its youthful radiance in a flash,” says Mary.
Press ‘Play’ to find out:
• Mary’s prescription for a universally flattering blusher shade
• Where to apply blush (forget everything you’ve heard about ‘apples’)
• Choosing the perfect blusher brush
• How to slim a face with shading
• The art of applying bronzer for a healthy (but not ‘tanned’) glow
No time to view right now? Try this Mary Greenwell tip: “Sweep blusher along the cheekbones and up the hairline beside the eyes, in a crescent shape, for a youthful glow.”
In the New Year: Lips, and the final reveal
Video 1: foundation and concealer
Video 2: how to groom your brows
Video 3: eyes
Video 4: cheeks
Video 5: lips
Find out about Mary’s signature fragrance