5 Reasons to turn to Symprove
At High50 we’re very interested in gut health and we try to bring you the latest news in all matters relating to the gut, given we’re reaching an age at which we’re likely to be susceptible to Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) or Disease (IBD) or Diverticular Disease. But despite the explosion of so many new products onto the market, most do not work. Enter Symprove, a clinically-proven, innovative probiotic containing live, active bacteria based on an extract of germinated barley. We are happy to recommend it to anyone seeking out optimal gut health.
5 Reasons we like Symprove:
- It contains four unique strains of live and active bacteria in a water-based system so they’re ready to work in harmony with your digestive system immediately. Bacteria are often freeze-dried in other products which can alter their structure and efficacy.
- It has a unique delivery system which does not trigger the digestive system. This is important because it’s the acid released by our digestive system that destroys so many beneficial bacteria.
- Symprove has been given the thumbs up by three independent clinical trials:
- The first on Symprove and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) was carried out by King’s College London and found that Symprove had a significant impact on pain, constipation and diarrhea after four weeks.
- The second on Symprove and Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD) was carried out between Darent Valley Hospital and King’s College London and found that there was a marked decrease in intestinal inflammation in patients with ulcerative colitis.
- The third on Symprove and Diverticular Disease carried out at King’s College London found that it had a significant benefit on reducing the frequency of constipation, diarrhoea, mucorrhea and back pain and also prevented an escalation in inflammatory activity in males.
- Eve Kalinik, Nutritional Therapist with a specialist knowledge or and interest in gut health, was appointed Brand Ambassador in October 2016. Eve will work with the brand to explore and illustrate how it can improve our gut health. She will also be providing Symprove users with delicious gut-boosting recipes and other advice.
- Good gut health is essential as an imbalanced gut can cause skin problems like Rosacea and acne, affect our energy levels and our mood.
For more info click here